Our 1-month service includes
With our SEO for Rheumatologists service, you can take the first step towards being noticed by search engines. The main focus is to configure your website and resolve issues that prevent your website to rank, even worst, appearing on Google’s search engines.
Our in-house SEO experts will analyze your website and make it SEO-friendly, by completing the on-site, technical, and local optimizations, as listed below.
When we complete all the optimizations we will provide you with a complete report and can discuss how a custom SEO strategy can grow your Rheumatology Clinic further.
What our service doesn’t include
Our one-time optimization service is the first step, that will make your website SEO Friendly and will lay the foundations for further growth and it is not a complete SEO plan. It is suitable only for small to medium Rheumatology Clinics that have WordPress websites.
While we are working on your website, we won’t: create new pages, change the design, or add new images, unless absolutely necessary.
If you are not sure that this service is the right fit for your website, you are more than welcome to contact us, so we can review your website and consult you better.
Website Optimizations We Will Provide
On-Site SEO for Rheumatologists
- Use internal linking to help search engines understand the structure of your website and the relationships between pages.
- Include header tags (H1, H2, etc.) to emphasize important keywords and content.
- Create descriptive, keyword-rich title tags and meta descriptions.
- Optimize website images by using descriptive file names, alt tags, and EXIF Data.
- Optimize URLs to be short, descriptive, and include keywords related to your Rheumatology Clinic.
- Add necessary content
Technical SEO for Rheumatology Clinics
- Set Up Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Bing Webmasters to track traffic.
- Create a sitemap and submit it to search engines.
- Make sure your website is accessible to search engine crawlers by creating a robots.txt file
- Create structured data (schema markup) to help search engines understand the information on your pages.
- Fix broken links and redirects.
Local SEO for Rheumatologists
- Optimize your website for local search by including your address, phone number, and business hours on your website.
- Add location-specific keywords across the pages.
- Create and optimize Google My Business and Bing Places to attract local customers who are searching for Rheumatology Clinics in your area.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re considering using our SEO for Rheumatologists, it’s important to understand the basics before making any decisions.
With that in mind, here are five common questions that are often asked:
How this service will benefit my business?
Search engine optimization is the process of improving the visibility and ranking of a website on search engines like Google. In other words, it’s how you get your site to appear on Google when someone searches online for Rheumatology Clinics.
Of course, in order to start getting the benefits of SEO, you first need to make sure that your website is configured properly.
Before we can talk about better visibility, more traffic, more leads, etc., we first need to make sure that your website is optimized properly. That is exactly the main purpose of our SEO for Rheumatologists service, to make your website SEO-friendly and solve the issues that prevent your website from ranking on Google.
This will help you to achieve better results and positions, much easier in the long run.
What exactly do this SEO service include?
SEO for Rheumatologists is a one-time and 1-month search engine optimization service that includes:
- Complete website analysis
- On-site optimizations
- Technical optimizations
- Local optimizations
- A complete report upon completion
- Suggestions on how we can help you increase the traffic and the leads of your Rheumatology Clinic website.
What is the process?
First of all, you need to make sure that your website is built with WordPress, and then you need to choose how many pages your Rheumatology Clinic website has.
After you place the order, we will contact you to request temporary admin access to your website.
In order to make the process easy, we will also create a simple Gmail account, so we can create a Google Profile and Bing Places listings (Google and Bing Maps), and set up Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
When we complete all the necessary optimizations, we will send you a complete report of what was done.
What can be the next step?
- The competition in your industry
- Your business goals
- Domain Age
Do you service companies from all across Canada or just Toronto?
We are located in Toronto and we help companies from all across Canada, including, but not limited to:
Greater Toronto Area
- Richmond Hill
Rest Of Canada
Increase your website traffic with SEO for Rheumatologists!
If you’re looking for digital marketing experts that will always put your needs first and deliver results that exceed your expectations, then you need to look no further. We specialize in helping Rheumatology Clinics grow by developing customized marketing plans and putting them into action.
ENoptimize specializes in helping small and medium-sized Rheumatology Clinics grow by providing custom Healthcare and Medical SEO solutions. We’ll work start by optimizing your website and we can work further and develop a marketing strategy that fits your budget and your needs. Then, we’ll put that strategy into action and track the results so that we can continue to fine-tune it as we go. From website design and development to SEO, we’ve got you covered.
Allow us to focus on your marketing efforts, so you can concentrate on running and growing your business.